Exact Manufacturing’s full-service approach provides you with a single source for all your assembly requirements – from small sub-assemblies through large machinery. Your products will benefit from our complete lines of extruding, machining, fabrication, welding, painting, and assembly technologies.
Our Project Management teams are committed to providing you with outstanding quality, on-time delivery, high flexibility, and exceptional value. We design manufacturing and assembly cells for efficient production of your products, and we’re constantly looking for productivity improvements to share with you. We have a 45,000 square foot facility dedicated as an assembly plant to satisfy your needs.
- Mechanical assembly
- Electro mechanical assembly
- Bench assembly
- Line assembly
- Focused-cell assembly
- Functional and run-in testing
- Kitting, labeling and packaging
- Agency compliance (UL, CSA, NSF, RoHS, etc.)
- Small to large assemblies
- Low to medium volume
Supply-base management is critical when producing complex assemblies. We maintain an extensive list of qualified suppliers for raw materials, purchased components, and subcontract services to help with your product needs. We are also able to work with your existing supply base.
Ask us about our Product Line Transfer – Lean Manufacturing Solutions process. When you team with Exact, you get a partner that will continue to invest in new product and process technologies to meet your needs.
- Machinery and assembly equipment
- Mechanical assembly products
- Electromechanical assembly products
- Electrical assemblies
- Product sub-assemblies
- Buy assemblies vs. many component parts
- Reduce supply base
- Free up floor space and manpower
- Reduce manufacturing investment
- Reduce inventory
- Improve product quality
- Reduce lead times
- Lower costs
- ISO 9001:2008 registered